watercolor6

The Passing Days...

I graduate next week! I am so excited! Then after that it's on to Thanksgiving break. which i am sure will be much needed but i trust that God will get me through these next few weeks.  I am excited to see what God has planned for me next and i know that whatever I do he will be right there with me. (see Joshua 1:9) Lately i have been continually reminded of the amazing, all consuming love that the one who created me has for me and that no matter where I go he is right there with me...no matter what! And to that I breathe a sigh of relief because i would literally be a "hot mess" without him in my life. Isaiah 43:4 says--"Since you are precious and honored in my sight and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life". This verse continually reminds me that i am precious and honored in his sight and that his love will never fail me. Remember that--God's love will never fail you even when you don't see it, he is still there loving you with all of his heart. Just as we are called to love him with all of our heart, mind, soul, and spirit.  But as this semester ends in a month as i graduate and move on, get a job, move home....i am reminded that wherever i am God's got me in the palm of his hand and he is guiding my every step towards whatever he has planned for me.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"--Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24