watercolor6

God's Plans

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose"-Romans 8:28
This past week was crazy, i had two tests and most of all i just wanted to go home. Lately I've been thinking about what i am going to do after college and originally i thought i would go off to grad school and getting my masters in counseling. But as i thought about it the thought of being thousands of miles away from home in a new place where i didn't know anyone...just didn't seem so exciting after all. So now, i am looking at jobs near home. Through all of this God has been right there assuring me that everything will work out and no matter where i am he will be right there. Jeremiah 29:11 says it all because his plans are so much better than mine, his timing is perfect. In whatever job he wants me in that's where I'll go. Just trust in him and he will provide..no matter what! I know because he always does. He's the one that always comes through even when we think he won't, he's the one who's pulling on our hearts to come back when they turn away, he's the one who loves us more than we can even imagine, the one who is daily proposing that love to us.  He's the one who takes the brokenness and turns it into something good. He helps us see the beauty in us and others when we only see the pain. In my life, God takes all of the pain and suffering and turns it into beauty, while in the process loving me more than i can even imagine. He's the one i put my trust in cause i know he will provide. I know that his plans are the best and his timing his perfect. Daily he shapes me into the godly women that he wants me to be and without him i would be a "hot mess". And to all of this i breathe a sigh of relief and remember that he's got it all taken care of.
Jeremiah 29:11 says---

"For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24