watercolor6

God is Good...all the time.

Do you have those people in your life that you every time you spend time with them you feel so blessed to have them in your life. This semester God has definetly been teaching me to be thankful for the people around me, my friends and family. In church a few weeks ago we were talking about the story in 1 Samuel that talks about Johnathan and David who were two really close friends that would do anything for each other. And I immediately thought of one of my closest friends sitting in the room and I felt so blessed to be able to have a friend like that I can go to with anything and we can sit and talk for hours and not get sick of each other. When I think of this I remember to thank God for the amazing friends that he has blessed me with. He's taught me that by trusting in him everything will work out. I found this verse last night---- "You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God"- 1 Peter 3:4. This is so true. As graduation gets closer and closer, I am looking at jobs and thinking about what my future will hold for me. This week I got the email telling me when I can come and pick up my cap and gown and what's going to happen at graduation. At that moment it hit me that I am graduating in a few weeks! CRAZY! But I am so excited to see all that God has in store for me next. I must admit it will be weird to come back to SAU just to visit and not be student but I am ready for a change, to have a job and be on my own will be good. I think that a lot of growth will happen...but growth is good and wherever I go God will be right there with me.   God's got a plan for it and i am so excited to find out what that is because his plans are so much better than anything that I could come up with. I know he's got it all under control and to that i breathe a sigh of relief because without him I would be so lost. I'm ready to be done with college and move on to the next phase of my life...wherever God wants me that's where i will be. 
Proverbs 3:5 says--"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24