watercolor6

God Is All i Need.

As i was reading a devotional tonight by Leslie Ludy, i was again reminded that God is all i need. He is my all in all, the one that i can lean on for support, the one i can come to at the end of they day and tell all of my concerns. He's always there for me. no matter what. This is something that he has been teaching me this summer. Soon i will be moving back into school and as i look ahead to this semester i am looking forward to all that God has planned for me. I will be the first to admit that last semester i was a "hot mess" literally. I was going through a "Storm" and i just wanted to get out. But now as i look back on that, i thank God for the suffering that he put me through when i look at the growth that i have gained since then. Since then, i have learned that putting my trust in him is what's best! And he will provide...i just know it! My prayer this semester is that my heart would continue to completely his. God is the one that can truly satisfy the deepest desires of our heart, he's is all we need to be complete. Psalm 37:3-5 says---"Trust in Lord and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.  Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your hearts desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him and he will help you"
Read the devotional here--Our True Prince, Leslie Ludy

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24