watercolor6

Seek God First

Jeremiah 29:13 says this--"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.." This is so true. As i was reading in my bible tonight i came across a verse in Romans that said, "I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory about to be revealed to us" Paul tells us that even though we may be suffering at this time nothing is worth comparing to the glory that is going to be revealed to us. He's telling us here that our sufferings are only a part of God's plan for our lives. Then as we flip back in our bibles to Jeremiah 29:13, it tells us that when we seek God with all our heart we will find him. He will be right there waiting for us. As Paul says in Romans eight,  our present suffering cannot even compare to the glory that God will reveal to us. I don't know about you, but that fills my heart up so much! This summer has truly been a time when i have been able to grow in my relationship with God and these two verses, just show us how much God loves us and that when we seek him with all our heart...he will provide. so, go grab your bible and seek him with all your heart!
Listen to this song---it's become one of my favorites! ---I Feel His Love, Laura Hackett

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the song! Never heard that one before.
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24