watercolor6

Call To Him Daily

 I was going through my bible and i  came across Jeremiah 33:3, God tells us here that if we call to him he will tell us great and unsearchable things that we don't know.  This verse was so affirming to me, and it spelled out what God has been teaching me this summer. This brought me back to what i always remind myself of, that God's plans are so much better than my own. Even when we think that we have it all figured out, got something so much better for us, if we just stop and seek him with all our heart, then he will tell us great and unsearchable things that we do not know. So remember in those times when you are uncertain about your future or just don't know what to do next, seek God and trust in him. He always provides no matter what. That's something that i've been learning this summer.    So remember, Call on God and he will provide. no matter what.  
"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."-Jeremiah 33:3
"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him."-Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24