watercolor6

Right Hand

Right hand...i write with my right hand and as it says in these first two verses, God is at our right hand. When i first read Psalm 16:8 a while ago, i was once again reminded of God's love for me and all his children. I love the second part of the verse where it says, "With him at my right hand, i will not be shaken". With him at our right hand we can do anything and once again we are reminded in this verse of the power that he has in our lives. I must say i got goose bumps when i read this next verse--Psalm 20:6. As i read through all of the verses that talk about God's right hand, i began to explore how many times the bible mentions God's right hand...how it is dominant over all. Then it made me think about his "right hand" in a slightly different way, as in how God works in our lives. So tonight as i was reading a good friends blog,  i was reminded of God's hand in our lives. It's exciting to see him working in the lives of my friends too, I just sit back and smile at how good God is. My prayer is that he continues to work in their lives and the lives of others.  I can honestly say that he has been working in my life a lot this summer and it's only been a few months..i can't wait to see what he has in store for the rest of the summer! But until then i will wait patiently before him....which if you know me at all, patience in waiting for things is not my strong suit...but i know that God will provide and that right there keeps me waiting. He is the one that i come to at the end of the day with everything, he's my rock, my fortress as the bible says. And most important of all "he cannot be shaken".  so if you could, my ongoing prayer this summer it that God would continually fill me up with him....if you would please continue to pray for that even though he has already filled me up so much!

"I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken"- Psalm 16:8

"Now this I know: The LORD gives victory to his anointed. He answers him from his heavenly sanctuary with the victorious power of his right hand"- Psalm 20:6


Another one of my favorites----
"fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God"- Hebrews 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24