watercolor6

"Divine Romance"

Today as i was having my "Jesus time", i was thinking about how much God has just been filling my heart up with his love and goodness everyday. This led me to the concept of how God continually "romances" us daily, no matter how much we try to pull away from it he is still there on  his knees so to speak proposing his love for each and every one of us. I was watching this video by Francis Chan a while ago and he was talking about this very thing, how God get's on  his one knee and proposes his love for us...weather it be through scripture, or something else, he right there telling us how much he loves us. A while back  i was talking to a good friend of mine and she reminded me that "God loves me more than i can even imagine". Then i read this verse---"You are altogether beautiful my darling, there is no flaw in you"-Song of Solomon 4:7. This verse reminded me of his all consuming love and how God believes that each and every one of us are beautiful. Now let's go back to the love part--Even when we mess up, he still loves us. Even when we feel as though we are alone, he still loves us, he's right there holding us in his loving arms and saying "it will be okay". Here's what the bible says about God's love---

"Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love".-Psalm 6:4

"Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love-" Psalm 31:16

"Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold-" Psalm 119: 127

"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life".-Isaiah 43:4

So remember this- God loves you more than you can even imagine! Amen to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24