watercolor6

Taste and See

Right now i am in Florida for two weeks with my family, It's been so nice to be able to just sit on the beach and soak up the sunshine.Pictures to come later.  All day i have been thinking about this verse: "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him."-Psalm 34:8. It's been reminding me to "taste and see that the Lord is good", to reflect on the fact that God is good even when i don't see it. It emphasizes just how much God loves me...i look at the beautiful sunset outside and i am reminded of how much beauty God has created in the midst of a crazy world. Think about it...He loves each and every one of us so much, even more than we can imagine. Song of Solomon 4:7 says, "You are altogether beautiful, my darling;  there is no flaw in you."  These two verses have reminded me that God's love for me is much more than i can even comprehend, and that no matter what my circumstance, God is still Good. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24