watercolor6

"Precious and Honored in my Sight"

 Lately God has been reminding me that he loves me so much! Isaiah 43:4 says "Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life." A few weeks ago i was watching a video by Francis Chan at bible study, He talked about how God is persueing us daily, how he basically proposes to us....wow. Yeah that's right, he wants us that much. He loves us so much more than anyone ever could. Just sit back and think about that for a minute. The God of the universe loves me and you. amen! We are all precious and honored in his sight. This summer it is my goal to fully believe that more and more each day, and to fall even more in love with the one who created me. If you could please pray for me. And remember, God's plans are so much better than our own.   One last thing- I was watching this music video by 1000 Generations called "You fail us not".  It's a good reminder that despite our circumstances God is right there holding us in his arms telling us he loves us so much! You fail us Not, 1000 Generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24