watercolor6

Encouragement

This week i saw each of these verses right when i really needed them. They were just what i needed, it's been a rough semester and God has continually reminded me that he loves me more than i will ever know and that i am "Precious and honored in his sight..." thanks God. I really needed that this week, it's been a stressful week. My friends have definitely been there for me through it all and i've realized that no matter what, God loves me...and he is all i need! Amen to that! so soak up these verses and i hope they encourage you as well! 
“Even now,” declares the LORD, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning.” Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love" -Joel 2:12-13
"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you."- Song of Solomon 4:7
"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life"- Isaiah 43:4


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24