watercolor6

Daily Reminders

It's only a few weeks into the summer, but so far it's been pretty great! I miss my friends alot though, some of them are all the way across the world on their cross cultural, which is so exciting! It seems like forever ago that i was on mine in South Africa.  Anyway, back to my point, God has been reminding me daily how much he loves me, he's pretty great like that. Isaiah 43:4 says it all. Song of Solomon 4:7 has become one of my new favorites, "You are all together beautiful my darling, there is no flaw in you". Just think...the God of the universe loves me and you, even when we fail to live for him...he still loves us. He's right there in the midst of our brokenness ready to take our hand and lead us toward healing. Even when we let our circumstances define us, he is still there to wrap his arms around us and whisper in our hear how much he loves us. Think about that for a second...Here's what the bible has to say about God's love- "How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings"-Psalm 36:7
"Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24