watercolor6

Memorizing Verses

 I am working on memorizing verses, so far i have memorized two verses. It is has been really good, i love going throughout my day and saying them to myself. Two of the verses that i have memorized so far are- 
“Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel"-Jeremiah 18:6
"for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." –Ephesians 6:20
I believe that it's so important to sit down and soak up God's word. I always look forward to my devotional time when i can sit and soak up what God wants me to know through his word. Even though sometimes it is hard to find the time, i encourage you to try to make time to sit and read his word.
Read this devotional by Leslie Ludy- The Truest Fulfillment by Leslie Ludy

1 comment:

  1. This really made me think, thanks girl. I think I'm going to work on verses too! We should do it together :)

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24