watercolor6

Just what i needed.

 Yesterday was one of those days where I just needed a hug. I've been dealing with a lot with a friend and it's been getting to me. I just needed someone to come and give me a hug and tell me its going to be okay. Let's just say it was rough day.  I was walking to my class yesterday and i just kept asking God "what do i do next?" So today has been much better and as i am sitting in my room doing homework i come across this verse: "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you"-Isaiah 26:3. Once i read this, it kinda hit me.."trust in you", that's all i need to do and God will take care of the rest.  After realizing this is what i need to do about the situation i hear this song by tenth avenue north called Times, listen to it here: Times, Tenth Avenue North.  so remember in times of suffering or pain, know that God is always there even if you don't know it, he is. This song helped me to remember that, even though it's frustrating, God is still good and so is today, the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day. So, go grab your bible and soak up God's word because he is good despite our circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24