watercolor6

Roomate Fun :)

On Tuesday night, one of My roommates (I have 3) Jennifer and I went outside to play in the snow. It was so much fun, We ended up going up to mount bebe  and Jennifer sled down the hill with some cardboard she found and a snow shovel..both were hysterical to watch :) This semester it's been so nice to actually be friends with my roommates and get along with them because last semester my roommate was terrible. As phillippians 1:2 says "I thank God every time I remember you", is so true when i think about my roommates, i am so grateful that they are in my life! They truly are a blessing in my life. I am so glad I decided to move out and move into a room with some pretty amazing girls :) Pictures will be up later :)
I leave you with this verse: "Greater Love has no one that this, that he lay down his life for his friends"~John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24