watercolor6

Week Recap


Happy Fourth of July! I hope you all had a good week, The week went by fast for me and I can't believe it's already the fourth of July, it's crazy how fast summer is going! Here are a few of my favorite links from my week, i hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


A little bit about one of my favorite bloggers, and blogging friends.

This weekend update post is always my favorite.

This post on The name God gave you, is so good!

If you weren't following along with the She Reads Truth Ruth study plan last month, you should definitely check it out!

Loving this pin, such truth in it!

Some free printables for your wall.

Loving these lock screens for your i-phone.

This July adoration printable is worth downloading, you won't regret it!

This outfit post is too cute.

Checkout this awesome pen pal project!

six things single people are tired of hearing, some of these are so true!

Some instagram tips  for my blogging friends.

And a fun coffee date with some awesome bloggers

Have a good fourth of July weekend my friends, Hope you all get to spend some time with your family and friends! 

What you may have missed...
Last weeks: week recap











No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24