watercolor6

Week Recap


I Hope you all had a good week, I'm glad it's finally Friday. Here are some of my favorite links from my week, i hope you enjoy them!

An everyday moments post on haircuts

Some awesome minted stationary, if you haven't heard of minted check it out here.

This recipe looks so good, i may have to try it soon!

I took over Kiki's blog the other day for her everyday moments series, check it out here.

A great post, On making it count.

I always love Meg's Thursday letters posts.

Some thoughts on hope, that you should definitely read.

Check out this cool instagram project that Beth of Oak and Oats and Meg of Rivers and Roads are doing.

Love this pin, such truth in it!

These pancakes look so good.

Stop by Beth's blog and link up for her weeks end linkup.

And don't forget to linkup your throwback Thursday post here, before the end of the month! I can't wait to do mine.

Hope you all have a good weekend, and remember to take some time to rest. Be sure to check back next week for a new currently post, throwback thursday post, a summer style post, and another week recap post.






2 comments:

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24