watercolor6

Currently | Volume 4

Today I am linking up again with Jenna of Dearest Love and Ann of In Residence for their currently linkup. You can read my post from last time here, then go over to Jenna or Anne's blog and linkup your post!



+Listening to: I've recently been listening to  this song, that I found via this girl.

+Inspired byThis girls blog talk posts are so good, you should check them out!

+Excited for: getting back to VA and getting into the school routine, seems kinda weird that I will back their next week. It's crazy how fast summer has gone.

+Looking forward to: Launching the Quiet Place Newsletter this September! If you haven't entered the giveaway or signed up for the newsletter you can do that here!

+ Encouraged by: this girls post on beauty, so good! And this post on singleness.

+Thinking about doing: something like this singleness series. what do you think? would you be interested in participating? I would love to have some guest posters in addition to me. Maybe over on the Quiet Place, send me an email at: britney.thequietplace@gmail.com if you are interested!

what are you up to currently? 











8 comments:

  1. hey coming over from the link-up! those are such great "blog talk" posts you linked up to. hope you enjoy your dwindling days of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Kiki has some great thoughts :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. needtobreathe is awesome! :)
    and beth's post in my "you are llovely" series was just on point!
    so many good links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are so good!
      Yes it was, such good thoughts!
      thanks girl! :)

      Delete
  3. I love Kiki's blog thoughts too. And how does summer always go so fast?! Thanks for linking up again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! she always has some great thoughts!
      I know, it's gone by super fast. I can't believe it's August already!

      Delete
  4. I love Rachel's singleness series. It's such a beautiful way to build comminity and encourage others! I'll actually be joining her in a couple of weeks! :)
    Thanks for linking up with us for currently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is I agree! I loved reading all of the different perspectives. I'm excited to read yours :)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24