watercolor6

The Circle: What's in Your Bag?


Today I am linking up with Kiki of In It's Time and Meg of Rivers and Roads for Kiki's monthly linkup The Circle. This months theme is: What's in your bag?  If you know me, you know I love bags, so when I saw that this was the monthly theme I knew I had to jump right in. So here's what I always carry with me.



Kleenex: an essential. And I love these ones  that fit right in my purse.

Car Keys: I love the cute little key chain that i got from Vera Bradley.

Pens: never know when you might need one.

Nail file: for doing my nails.

Tylenol: for when I get an unexpected headache.

Student Id: My trusty LU student Id, which also has my house keys on it and a cute little flashlight.

Eos lotion and Lip balm: LOVE this stuff! It makes my hands and lips so soft! You should definetly try it if you haven't already. And the lotion is in a nice little container that fits right in my purse.

Lip gloss: i prefer lip gloss over lip stick, it always gives a nice natural look.

Sunglasses: for those sunny days.

Wallet: yet again another Vera bradley, i love her stuff!

Checkbook: holds checks and other miscellaneous papers.

Gum: fruity gum. i love it!

I-phone + headphones: for listening to music, playing some games, such as candy crush, emailing..etc.

Passport: for going out of the country.

So there you have it, that's what's in my purse. What's in your bag? Do you have any essentials that you always carry? So, be sure to head over to Kiki's blog and link up!


In Its Time

6 comments:

  1. I love your bag! So pretty. Yes to eos chapstick! I always have mine with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too. it's one of my favorites!
      Oh me too! I love that stuff!

      Delete
  2. i love that bag & wallet! such a pretty pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag! I love the fun colors and the cute flowers, too. I also love that we're EOS twins. That stuff is amaaaazing. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!
      Oh me too! I agree it is amazing! :)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24