watercolor6

Week Recap

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I was sick all week. I'm better now, so don't worry. Anyways, here are few things from my week.

This past weekend, I went to visit Liberty, very long drive. but it was so worth it! I loved it! Beautiful campus, and Lynchburg, VA is so beautiful! I will be starting Grad school there in January, so i am excited!

Also if you haven't yet, you should check out my blog/ministry I am doing with my best friend here

Check out this post from one of my dear blogging friends here

You should also check out one of my sponsors blogs.

Found this on pinterest this week, and i loved it! such a good reminder!

These pumpkin scones look so good! I may have to try these!

Here's a great post from one of my sponsors here on turning 25.

If you haven't been reading the she reads truth James study, you should definitely check it out here.

Well I hope you all have a good weekend!
ps. i still have sponsor spots open for this month, go here if you are interested, i would love to have you! :)


4 comments:

  1. yum! those pumpkin scones :)

    also, hooray for liberty! it's a beautiful campus...i had a couple cousins who went there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so good i agree :)
      Yes, it is very beautiful! went to visit it for the first time last weekend and i loved it!!
      Oh yeah you told me that before.

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24