watercolor6

Spirit of God.

Tonight as i was reading in my bible i came across these verses in 2 Timothy 1 and 2---

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline"-2 Timothy 1:7 
"if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself"-  2 Timothy 2:13 
The first verse got me thinking about how the spirit of God works in us daily, this reminded me of the verse in Philippians 4 that that says, "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength". This is a daily reminder that with God anything is possible with his spirit working in me daily. Think about it..he loves each and every one us so much..because as I've said before he is always right there beside us holding our hands and keeping us on the path to him. As 2 Timothy 1:7 says, his spirit does not make us timid but it gives us power and love and self discipline. Thanks God for filling me up with you daily, you are truly amazing and i love you so much! So i encourage you to go, grab your bible and soak up his word...i pretty sure it will make you smile.
"You are all together beautiful my darling, there is no flaw in you"- Song of Solomon 4:7

1 comment:

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24