watercolor6

Plans

 When i saw this verse today, i was brought back to another one of the things that i remind myself of everyday! That God has such big plans for my life, the first part of this verse states that clearly..."The Lord will work out his plans for my life." I don't know about you but that really takes some weight off my shoulders the fact that God's in control and not me is so much better. If you don't know this already, his plans are way better than our own...let me tell you, it's true...i know from experience. We definitely cannot do it all on our own. But if we follow God's plan for our life, day, or week...then were all set...it's all figured out. It's like having that all inclusive vacation package all planned out for you but in the end it's even better than that..amen to that! Psalm 138:8 reminds of this same thing, that with God's love and faithfulness he will work everything out and he will never abandon us because we are the works of  his hands...amen!
"The Lord will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me." Psalm 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24