watercolor6

Some of my favorite verses.

"Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law"-Romans 13:8

"Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.” ~Jeremiah 18:6


“For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
Ephesians 3:14-21

The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, 
   a stronghold in times of trouble. 
Those who know your name trust in you, 
   for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

  Sing the praises of the LORD, enthroned in Zion; 
   proclaim among the nations what he has done. 
For he who avenges blood remembers; 
   he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted.

 LORD, see how my enemies persecute me! 
   Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death, 
 that I may declare your praises 
   in the gates of Daughter Zion, 
   and there rejoice in your salvation.- Psalm 9:9-14


“The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”- Zephaniah 3:17

We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. – 2 Corinthians 5:20

for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. –Ephesians 6:20

"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me." -2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24