watercolor6

God's Got it all Planned out.

I am listening to this song and it talks about  how God uses those things that happen that we might not like in our lives, because his plans are so much better than our own! Take a minute and think about Jeremiah 29:11..."11This is God's Word on the subject: "As soon as Babylon's seventy years are up and not a day before, I'll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for"(The message Version) Where it says, "I know what i'm doing, i have it all planned out," is so encouraging because no matter what we are going through God has it all planned out and he's going to be right there beside us every step of the way. I don't know about you, but that's so encouraging to me :) So i encourage you to think about that if your going through something that is hard or you are just wondering about your future. 
Here's a link to the song- This is the Stuff by, Francesca Battistelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24