watercolor6

Pslam 73 :)

"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory". While I was having lunch with my good friend Alyson today, this verse was in my paper bag along with the soup, bread and rootbeer i had just got for lunch. It really reminded me that God has a plan for us and will always be there with us, i think it's so comforting to know that he will never leave us. "God will never leave you or forsake you"-The bible. This is another example of how God is with us no matter what through everything we are going through. Lately i've been struggling with trusting that God has it all worked out but i just have to be paitent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24